Thursday, November 5, 2009

HW #19

Omar S. said...
Esther,

Very interesting thesis and viewpoint overall. I personally like your intro and how you wrote, but I don't know if that is going to work for the research paper. Hopefully Andy will let you get away with it.

Your thesis is very good and I like the piece of evidence you are using. Obviously the essay isn't close to being done. It's a very good start though.
I look forward to reading your paper.


Omar S. said...
Sandy,

You have a very strong thesis and very good arguments as well as evidence. You reference many different sources such as Feed, Banach, Wall-E which all make your arguments much stronger.

You have a lot of arguments which is very good and helps support your thesis in a major way. However, I think you need to expand on each of the arguments a bit. Also, you should add more numerical data that shows statistics on the tools of distraction the media uses on us.

Overall very strong paper. I look forward to your revised version

No comments:

Post a Comment