Sunday, December 6, 2009

HW 27

DAD:
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE COOL?
"It means to be your own unique person, be confident and special. At least to be able to pretend that you believe those things about yourself."

WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF COOL?
"Cool is everything(joke)...The significance of cool is that it gives meaning to empty lives."

WHAT MAKES SOMEONE NOT COOL?
"you know what makes someone not cool, trying to be cool. Trying hard to be cool is the most uncool thing you could do."

John(friend):
1. What makes you cool?
"Because I do what I want, by wearing what I want, singing when I want, dancing when I want and people follow. Sometimes I make people come out their 'shell'.

2. How long to get ready?
30 mins not including shower

3.What makes somebody not cool?
"When people follow. When they follow trends and whats going on at the moment. Oh and when people hate and give criticisms that are not constructive. If your not helping you have no reason to criticize."

No comments:

Post a Comment