Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hw 26

JAVON


1. What makes you cool?
"My swagga" (He then sings the chorus to the song 'swagga like us' and adds his name at the end) He explains that it is your demeanor that determines your coolness. "It's the way I carry myself; be confident about yourself and act how you act."
He then explains expensive things are not necessary when trying to be cool. "It depends on how you put things together and your character."

2. How long does it take you to get ready when your going out usually?
"10 minutes at most, wait nah about 20 maybe 30 minutes. I have a huge closet!"

3.What makes somebody NOT cool?
"everything I said but the opposite, like I said it depends on how you carry yourself."

JOHN


1. What makes you cool?
"Because I do what I want, by wearing what I want, singing when I want, dancing when I want and people follow. Sometimes I make people come out their 'shell'.

2. How long to get ready?
30 mins not including shower

3.What makes somebody not cool?
"When people follow. When they follow trends and whats going on at the moment. Oh and when people hate and give criticisms that are not constructive. If your not helping you have no reason to criticize."


MAX


What makes you cool?
"The white tuxedo jacket sorta gets the looks. It comes off as clean but not trying to hard.

What made you go with this look?
"After seeing James Bond "Goldeneye" I was inspired to pull of the white suit."

What makes someone not cool?
"When it's clear to public that he is trying to hard. It becomes obvious that he wants to be cool."

1 comment:

  1. John and your Dad quoted each other?

    Seems like you're missing the full assignment on the last few.

    ReplyDelete